ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
“D’NIER” refers to ELITA & CO. PTE. LTD. (Registration Number: 200416862D), the parent company who owns and operates this website, and its subsidiaries, related entities and assigns.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website. Please read the terms and conditions in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using this website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms from time to time without prior notification, so please refer back to them in the future.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND AUTHENTICATION
● 1.1 This ‘Website’ refers to www.Dnier.com. You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, we encourage you to sign up an account with us in order to shop at D’nier. Setting up an account allows you to keep track of all of your past purchases and availability of wish list items in our store. We would require you to fill in your personal data/particulars and ensure that all information provided is updated and accurate.
● 1.2 You are permitted to use our Website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent.
● 1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
● 1.4You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security.
● 1.5 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, Websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
● 1.6 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
● 1.8 When using this Website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(A) FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT OBTAINED ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS;
(B) THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, DEFAMATORY, LIABLE TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED, IN BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY, WHICH MAY CAUSE ANNOYANCE OR INCONVENIENCE TO OTHERS, WHICH ENCOURAGES OR CONSTITUTES CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE DEEMED A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, GIVE RISE TO A CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW IN SINGAPORE;
(C) WHICH IS HARMFUL IN NATURE INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, CORRUPTED DATA, OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR
● 1.9 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any
person posting material to this Website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
● 1.10 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
● 1.11 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms and Conditions may have effect in relation to this Website You expressly agree that your use and/or access of D’nier.com is at your sole risk.
● 1.12 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any and all forms of liability arising from:
- improper handling of defective products, alteration of the products, improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuse of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third party;
- third party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Website and the products purchased on or through our Website; and
- any warranties provided under these Terms and Conditions if the total price for the Product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
You further acknowledge and agree that your access and use of this Website is dependent on third party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. Your payment for any Product purchased from this Website is processed by third party payment system providers and D’nier does not retain or process any such payment information. D’nier cannot guarantee the security of such third-party payment system(s) or any payment data on this Website, D’nier is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, D’nier is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of your connection to the Internet, including any internet service provider. By using this Website, you expressly relieve D’nier from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
To the extent that any exclusion of liability under these Terms and Conditions is not permitted by law, the aggregate cumulative liability of D’nier and our affiliates under any Order shall in any event not exceed the sum that you have paid to us for the sale of products under that Order.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Website, including:
- any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights;
- any damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death;
- negligence or wilful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents; and
- breaches of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.